Thursday, February 08, 2007
Wow I passed my first E Math test in two years! Yippeeeeeeee.
And I
think I passed Chinese too. I wasn't listening closely when the marks were read off.
Anyway, my poor drama club has been slapped with a $250 royalties charge - over the stupid SYF script,which is totally silly - and us members are told to sell an average of 7 balloons per perp. At almost ridiculously high prices, but then it was also eight bucks last year - per balloon - and we are told that 132 of these balloons were sold. And here comes the shocker. Some crazy person paid $99 for the largest balloon! That is one buck less than my monthly allowance. Perhaps an entire class paid for that balloon and sent it to the teacher or somefink. Anyway I am on duty next week Tuesday, at the booth with Penelope. Whatever. I totally expect it to be boring. What fool would choose to buy on Tuesday rather than the original,Valentine's Day? Jolly good. I get to leave Chinese - before recess - early and come to Physics a few minutes later.
Read
The King of Torts last night. I thought it was a mystery thriller thingaling, but actually it is about mass litigation thing. This boring,underpaid guy from a boring, underpaying law firm is tipped off by a shady security breacher, quits his job, opens his own law firm, rakes in $110 million,spends it all on his bimbo and company, sued by his clients and becomes bankrupt. The end! And it was at the top of the New York book list for weeks.
i thought the world of you
5:32 PM